Kenneth Foote

  |  |  



Problems after the property and debt is divided

Once you have divided your property and debt either through a marital settlement agreement (MSA) or a court judgment specifying who gets what, you may need to follow additional steps if your ex-spouse or domestic partner will not follow your agreement or the court orders.

If your marital settlement agreement (MSA) was “merged” or “incorporated” into (became part of) your judgment, then you can enforce it like any family law money judgment.

Pay Invoice